AB Homes is Military Proud
Welcome to Hampton Roads Virginia!
We appreciate our military community here in Hampton Roads and understand the challenges when it comes to your military relocation or Permanent Change of Command Station. With each move comes the decision to rent, purchase or build your home. If you choose to build a new home with AB Homes, we will make the process as seamless as possible for your family. From deciding on floor plans and customizable features, to handing you the keys to your new home, we will be with you every step of the way.
Here’s how it works:
- An AB Homes specialist will be assigned to your home-building project, dedicated to working with you from day one to the final walk through.
- The first meeting will take place at our model home showroom, where you can select from a variety of floor plans, customizable features and other amenities.
- Our expert VA Loan Mortgage Lender, Avery Tuell, will work with you to get the best financing available, while making your mortgage process go as smoothly as possible.
- We understand that time is precious. Once construction begins, we will work with you by phone, Skype, FaceTime or email to stay in constant communication while we build the home of your dreams.
- When it’s time to move in, we’ll minimize your time and expenses by including your window treatments and appliances.
We love working with military retirees too! Let us help you find the perfect spot to enjoy your well-deserved time off.
Call Dan Lawson, our military relocation specialist, at (757) 435-9900
to discuss your relocation or retirement needs.
AB HOMES BUILDS NEW HOMES FOR THE: ARMY • NAVY • AIR FORCE • MARINES • COAST GUARD
To find out more about building a new home with AB Homes for your PCS, call Dan at (757) 435-9900 or fill out the form below:
While you may have the choice of military base housing, most active duty prefer off base military Housing. It would be an honor to build your new home.
The Benefits of Building a New Home with AB Homes:
- We are a VA Loan approved builder.
- You do not have to face the cost and headache of renovations and upgrades of an older home. You can customize your new home to fit your style.
- We work closely with wounded military veterans to build their home, so they can live comfortably. We can customize your home for any disability. Many AB Homes floor plans have master bedrooms on the first floor, and the kitchens, living room and a bathroom can be modified. To accommodate wheelchairs, doorways can be widened and a ramp can be added to the entrance.
- Your new home comes with a comprehensive 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, so you can feel confident knowing your family and new home are protected, even if you are deployed.
- We will build your new home on a large country-style lot, giving you space and privacy.
- AB Homes does not build in planned neighborhoods, so there are no additional HOA or POA fees.
- Your new home already comes with many high-end features that other builders consider upgrades.
- There is no need for a construction loan or additional homeowners insurance during construction. We buy the land and build your home, so you take possession of the complete package.
Call our military relocation specialist today, and let us build your new home. Call Dan Lawson. (757) 435-9900
Military Relocation – Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Military Bases in Hampton Roads Virginia
Joint Base Langley-Eustis
Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story
MCCSA Hampton Roads
Naval Air Station Oceana
Naval Air Station Oceana Dam Neck Annex
Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads Northwest Annex
Naval Station Norfolk
Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
Newport News Shipyard
Norfolk Naval Shipyard
Training Center Yorktown Coast Guard Base Yorktown, VA
Call an AB Homes specialist to discuss building your new home when you relocate with the military. (757) 435-9900
AB Homes is a new homebuilder in Suffolk Virginia, Isle of Wight County and in the surrounding cities and counties of Hampton Roads Virginia. The information on this page provides Homebuyer Tools. We build new, affordable single-family homes for all stages of life, including single people, families, retirees and the military. With many floor plan to choose from, AB Homes builds on large lots and include a home warranty. We are a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Approved Builder. With a low $500 dollar earnest money deposit, we can get started building your new home today. AB Homes specialists are standing by, so call (757) 435-9900.