Military Relocation – Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
You have choices for Off Base Housing like Building a New Home!
Thank You for Your Service!
AB Homes appreciates the brave men and women of our military who dedicate their lives to serving our country and defending our freedom. We thank you and your family for your service to the United States of America.
Welcome to Hampton Roads Virginia!
As a member of the military, both active duty and retired, you have moved many times, and each move comes with the decision to rent, purchase or to build. At AB Homes, we appreciate your dedication to service for our country, so we are dedicated to making your new home decision easy.
When you build a new home with AB Homes, we will be with you throughout the entire home building process, going the extra mile to build your new home. We do what it takes to help you and other members of the United States Military!
At AB Homes, we make building your new home easy, so you can focus on other important things!
- An AB Homes specialist will be in touch with you from start to finish. You will have a live person to answer your questions.
- We are committed to working with you from the 1st call to your final walkthrough.
- We are dedicated to making your mortgage process easy. Our expert VA loan mortgage lender, Avery Tuell, will work with you to get the best financing possible.
- Whether you’re stationed here or have orders to come to our area, we will go the extra mile to work with you by phone, Skype/Facetime, and email, doing whatever it takes to make sure we build the home of your dreams.
- It will not be time-consuming. We will work with you to make sure all decisions are made in the beginning, and then you leave it to us to build your new home. We have a model home showroom to show you all of your customizable features.
- We minimize your move-in expenses by including your window treatments; all appliances and floor coverings are part of your build.
AB HOMES BUILDS NEW HOMES FOR THE: ARMY • NAVY • AIR FORCE • MARINES • COAST GUARD
To find out more about building a new home with AB Homes for your PCS, call Dan at (757) 435-9900 or fill out the form below:
If you’re looking for a rural lifestyle away from the city with large country style lots, not a planned sub-division, and no homeowner’s association fees, we are your guys. As a member of the military, we make it easy and affordable for you, and we are a VA Loan approved builder! With $99 down, we will start building your dream home.
AB Homes understands the stress and uncertainty that comes with your Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders to Hampton Roads Virginia, and we are here to make that transition easier by building you a new, affordable, single family home. Yes! You can move into a new home built just for you! Whether you are single, married, have a family, planning to have a family or are retired, we have a floor plan to fit your needs.
Call our military relocation specialist today, and let us build your new home. Call Dan Lawson. (757) 435-9900
While you may have the choice of military base housing, most active duty prefer
off base military Housing. It would be an honor to build your new home.
Military Bases in Hampton Roads Virginia
Joint Base Langley-Eustis
Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story
MCCSA Hampton Roads
Naval Air Station Oceana
Naval Air Station Oceana Dam Neck Annex
Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads Northwest Annex
Naval Station Norfolk
Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
Newport News Shipyard
Norfolk Naval Shipyard
Training Center Yorktown Coast Guard Base Yorktown, VA
Call an AB Homes specialist to discuss building your new home when you relocate with the military. (757) 435-9900
AB Homes is a new homebuilder in Suffolk Virginia, Isle of Wight County and in the surrounding cities and counties of Hampton Roads Virginia. The information on this page provides Homebuyer Tools. We build new, affordable single-family homes for all stages of life, including single people, families, retirees and the military. With many floor plan to choose from, AB Homes builds on large lots and include a home warranty. We are a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Certified Builder. With a low $500 dollar earnest money deposit, we can get started building your new home today. AB Homes specialists are standing by, so call (757) 435-9900.