Why AB Homes?
The AB Homes Difference
Why AB Homes? Because when we say “custom built,” we mean that in every way. We can customize all of our homes to suit your style—from choosing your floor plan and architectural elements to adding a deck or screened-in porch. In addition, features that are considered upgrades with other home building companies come standard for our clients, including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile, luxury vinyl plank flooring, crawlspace foundation and so much more.
When you choose us, you get:
- There are no Homeowners Association (HOA/POA) fees.
- We commit to on-time completion dates. Your new home will be completed within 90 to 120 days of the date the building permit is issued.
- No need for a construction loan. AB Homes delivers 100% turnkey homes, including the land, the home, and all construction costs.
- AB Homes is a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Approved Builder.
- We are members of the Tidewater Builders Association.
- We support the local economy by using local sub-contractors and vendors.
- AB Homes believes in giving back to the community. For every home we build, we donate $1000 to a charity that touches the new homeowner’s heart.*
Finally, when we build your home, our number-one goal is to provide you with superior service and support. From start to finish, our team of professionals will be with you through the entire process.
Schedule a get-to-know you appointment today by calling (757) 435-9900.
Why AB Homes?
AB Homes is a custom new home builder in Suffolk Virginia, Isle of Wight County, and in the surrounding cities and counties of Hampton Roads Virginia. We specialize in building new, affordable single-family homes for all stages of life, including single people, families, retirees, and the military. With many floor plans to choose from, we build on large lots, giving you the open space and privacy you deserve. Our homes also come with a home warranty. We are a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Approved Builder.
AB Homes is ideal for Military Relocation and Retirees
We are a VA Loan Approved Builder.
No construction loan is needed.
Financing tailored to your specific needs.
*Charity must be a 501 (c)(3)