The AB Homes Difference
When we say “custom built,” we mean that in every way. All of our homes can be customized to suit your style—from choosing your floor plan and architectural elements, to adding a deck or screened-in porch. In addition, features that are considered upgrades with other home building companies come standard for our clients, including granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile, nail down hardwood floors, crawlspace foundation and so much more.
When you choose AB Homes, you get:
- There are no Homeowners Association (HOA/POA) fees.
- We are committed to on-time completion dates. Your new home will be completed within 90 to 120 days of the date the building permit is issued.
- No need for a construction loan. AB Homes delivers 100% turnkey homes, including the land, the home and all construction costs.
- AB Homes is a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Approved Builder.
- We are members of the Tidewater Builders Association.
- We support the local economy by using local sub-contractors and vendors.
- AB Homes believes in giving back to the community. For every home we build, we donate $1000 to a charity that touches the new homeowners heart.*
Finally, when we build your home, our number-one goal is to provide you with superior service and support. From start to finish, our team of professionals will be with you through the entire process.
Schedule a get-to-know you appointment today by calling (757) 435-9900.
At AB Homes, we specialize in building affordable, new, single-family homes in the rural areas of Suffolk Virginia, Isle of Wight County and in the surrounding counties of Hampton Roads Virginia. We build our homes on large lots, giving you the open space and privacy you desire. We offer both single-story and two-story floor plans designed to fit your needs with ideal options for families, first-time homebuyers, retirees and our military community.
AB Homes is ideal for Military Relocation and Retirees
We are a VA Loan Approved Builder.
No construction loan is needed.
Financing tailored to your specific needs.
*Charity must be a 501 (c)(3)
AB Homes is a new homebuilder in Suffolk Virginia, Isle of Wight County and in the surrounding cities and counties of Hampton Roads Virginia. The information on this page talks about our company, AB Homes. We build new, affordable single-family homes for all stages of life, including single people, families, retirees and the military. With many floor plans to choose from, AB Homes builds on large lots and include a home warranty. We are a Class A Licensed contractor and a VA Loan Approved Builder. With a low $500 dollar earnest money deposit, we can get started building your new home today. AB Homes specialists are standing by, so call (757) 435-9900.